Searching for Mitutoyo 500-197-30 review? then you should check this post. If you are not buying caliper on a tight budget then I think Mitutoyo digital caliper will be the solid pick for you. You will really like the Mitutoyo brand when there will be a task of taking accurate measurements. IF you want to have another good digital caliper same as Mitutoyo 500-196-30 then my preference will be Mitutoyo 500-197-30 caliper. In this article I am going to diucuss about all the features of Mitutoyo 500-196-30 caliper here we have listed down mitutoyo 500-196-30 caliper all features with its pros and cons.
Mitutoyo 500-197-30 Review
This Mitutoyo 500-197-30 digital caliper has a measuring range of 0-8 inches or (0-200mm) measuring range with 0.0005″ (0.01mm) increments which will surely provide you precision and an advanced onsite sensor (AOS) electromagnetic inductive sensor which will surely provide you resistance to dirt, oil, and water.
The digital readout of this LCD shows inch or metric units will surely provide you versatility and allows either absolute or incremental measurement readings which surely make this caliper really special.
This Mitutoyo 500-197-30 electronic caliper has the capability to measure inside, outside, step and depth measurement which will surely help you to provide versatility and it includes a protective case and SR44 silver oxide battery.
The reading of this Mitutoyo caliper is electronically generated and displayed on a digital, high-resolution screen as a single value. This particular caliper has the ability to take differential measurements, that are used to determine the difference in measurements between two objects, by zeroing the display at any point along the scale.
You can compare this dial caliper, digital caliper which will surely provide you measurements that are faster, easier, and more error-free, but they are more fragile mechanically and electronically and this caliper do not resist coolant well.
What I like about this product
The data output function of this caliper will surely allows integration into statistical process control and measurement systems which surely make this Mitutoyo caliper from Eagems digital caliper. The slider configuration features an ergonomic, thumb-friendly shape which I surely like about this product. Honestly I can say this Mitutoyo caliper is less expensive for a fraction of the price. Another thing I can say about this digital caliper thai is its reliable, accurate, repeatable and simply perfect which surely make this caliper a special one.
What I miss in this product
The Mitutoyo digital caliper on the left is legit on the right is allegedly a Chinese counterfeit copy when its battery becomes low at that time thic caliper can give you inaccurate measurements.
Mitutoyo manufactures precision measuring tools, metrology equipment, and related systems. The company, founded in Tokyo in 1934, formed Mitutoyo America Corporation in 1963 with headquarters in Aurora, IL.
- This caliper can measure upto (0-200 mm ) in 0.0005 increment for precision use.
- Using this digital caliper you can measure inner / outer diameters, depth and step of items.
- Some essential functions are included such as absolute measurement, incremental measurement, scale contamination alert, and low-voltage alert.
- Accuracy is + to – 0.001
- It also has AOS ( Advance onsite sensor). which is an electromagnetic sensor which protect your site from dust, oil and water.
- If you goes with mitutoyo certified caliper then it might cost you bit more. Mitutoyo Certificate of Calibration that the tool has been calibrated, and meets the International Organization for Standardization/International Electrotechnical Commission (ISO/IEC) 17025 International Standard for testing and calibration laboratories.
- Carbide-tipped jaw models are ideally suited to the measurement of rough-machined
workpieces, castings, grindstones, etc.
- It also allows measurement data to be exported using the optional data cable.
Features That we like – Pros
- Despite of high price mitutoyo calipers are always loved by users because of its high accuracy level.
- AOS ( advance onsite sensor) its another features that always keep my caliper resistance from oil, dust and water. Pretty similar features like igaging IP54 protection.
- absolute measurement, incremental measurement, scale contamination alert and low-voltage alert features are icing on cake.
- protective case and SR44 silver oxide battery is another good feature.
This Digital caliper is commonly used in fields such as metalworking, mechanical engineering, machining, carpentry, and medicine.
If you are still reading this mitutoyo 500-197-30 review then I think you have understand each and every single point about mitutoyo 500-197-30 caliper but if you are still having any doubt or confusion then feel free to ask me through below comment sections.