Searching for Mitutoyo 500-196-30 review? In the world of metric and measurements the digital caliper are the best revolution till today. A digital caliper is a precision instrument that you can utilize to get pretty accurate measurements. We all know that electronic caliper or digital calipers are typically comes with two upper jaws and lower jaws, out of which, only one upper and lower jaw is mobile. The readings are electronically generated and displayed on the LCD screen for users. If you are interested in having a Mitutoyo caliper then you should check this post. here we listed down mitutoyo 500-196-30 caliper all features with pros and cons.
Mitutoyo 500-196-30 Review
If you have Mitutoyo digital caliper then you can think that its AOS absolute digital caliper deserves special mentions as it is one of the best selling caliper right now available in today’s market. The cutting edge technology used in this caliper is a patented advanced on-site sensor which will surely help you in taking measurements by protecting the device from harsh weather conditions which will by this way help you to take measurements in harsh weather conditions by this way this caliper will provide you the accuracy all times.
While using this Mitutoyo 500-196-30 digital caliper you need to calibrate and set reference each and every single time after switching the caliper on. This Mitutoyo caliper will become pretty tedious if you have to calibrate this device after using it for every single time. This particular caliper is pretty different from Mitutoyo 500-197-30 caliper So you can use the inbuilt absolute sensor of this caliper which will surely help you to ease your job.
This particular Mitutoyo caliper is compatible with almost every related medium with the existing Mitutoyo peripherals like SPC Cables, U-Wave wireless transmitters and many more which surely make this caliper pretty special one.
The precise marking feature of this Mitutoyo 500-196-30 caliper is utilized to measure any object pretty accurately. This Mitutoyo caliper is consisted of a long beam that is attached with a marking scale and a pair of jaws which will surely help you in taking both side measurements that are inside measurement and outside measurements. The readings of this Mitutoyo caliper measurement are displayed on the high definition LCD screen which surely make this particular caliper different from the other.
You cannot say mitutoyo caliper as a cheap digital caliper its price is pretty much on the higher side but it provides some quality features and the best thing about this caliper is you can use this caliper in multi project that are digital caliper for woodworking or digital caliper for machinist.
Mitutoyo manufactures precision measuring tools, metrology equipment, and related systems. The company, founded in Tokyo in 1934, formed Mitutoyo America Corporation in 1963 with headquarters in Aurora, IL.
What I like about this caliper
If you use this caliper then you can pretty easily watch the reading or measurements as the LCD screen displays the whole reading like other dial caliper. Another great features of this caliper is its ability to take four way measurements that are inside measurements, outside measurements, depth measurements and step measurements all this four different types of measuring ability make this particular caliper really a special one.
Which Feature Of this caliper could have been better?
If this caliper has automatic on-off option like Rubeder digital caliper then it coulod have been better as this function will surely help you in saving your all important battery.
- This caliper can measure upto (0-150 mm ) in 0.0005 increment for precision use.
- Using this digital caliper you can measure inner / outer diameters, depth and step of items.
- Some essential functions are included such as absolute measurement, incremental measurement, scale contamination alert, and low-voltage alert.
- Accuracy is + to – 0.001
- It also has AOS ( Advance onsite sensor). which is an electromagnetic sensor which protect your site from dust, oil and water.
- If you goes with mitutoyo certified caliper then it might cost you bit more. Mitutoyo Certificate of Calibration that the tool has been calibrated, and meets the International Organization for Standardization/International Electrotechnical Commission (ISO/IEC) 17025 International Standard for testing and calibration laboratories.
- Carbide-tipped jaw models are ideally suited to the measurement of rough-machined
workpieces, castings, grindstones, etc.
- It also allows measurement data to be exported using the optional data cable.
Features That we like – Pros
- Despite of high price mitutoyo calipers are always loved by users because of its high accuracy level.
- AOS ( advance onsite sensor) its another features that always keep my caliper resistance from oil, dust and water. Pretty similar features like igaging IP54 protection.
- absolute measurement, incremental measurement, scale contamination alert and low-voltage alert features are icing on cake.
- protective case and SR44 silver oxide battery is another good feature.
If you are searching for 8 inch mitutoyo digital caliper then check this post.
This Digital caliper is commonly used in fields such as metalworking, mechanical engineering, machining, carpentry, and medicine.
This particular digital caliper offer more durability than any other digital caliper and you can use this particular to fulfill all your needs that are woodworking, mechanical engineering and medical industry. So the person who is searching for best 6 inch digital caliper they should not look anywhere else as Mitutoyo 500-196-30 is the best 6 inch digital caliper right now available in the market. So I think this mitutoyo 500-196-30 review has fulfill all your queries if you still has any problem then you can feel free to ask me through below comment section.