Warning: Illegal string offset 'postid' in /home/setupserver/applications/Bestdigitalcaliper/public/wp-content/plugins/lets-review/frontend/class-lets-review-shortcodes.php on line 60
Warning: Illegal string offset 'postid' in /home/setupserver/applications/Bestdigitalcaliper/public/wp-content/plugins/lets-review/frontend/class-lets-review-shortcodes.php on line 63
This digital caliper uses super high accuracy absolute memory technology. Whenever the digital caliper turned on, the easy-view large LCD displays the actual sensor position ready to start measuring. It’s not necessary to reset zero.
In Amazon.com Igaging caliper review are priced in between $30 – $70. In amazon you will found as many as 11 different types of Igaging caliper.
- 0-4’’ Igaging caliper – Using this caliper you can measure 4’’/100mm range object. Where Resolution: 0.0005″/0.01mm; Accuracy: 0.001″ / 0.02mm.
- 0-6’’ igaging caliper – Using this you can measure 6”/150mm range object.
- 0-6’’ w/Fraction – Same as 0-6’’ caliper, but in this case reading can be show in fraction.
- 0-6’’ Depth Gauge – Within 150mm range this caliper is used to measure depth.
- Pin depth gauge 0-6’’ – its used to measure counter bore and counter shanks.
- Tube 0-6’’ – Its Main jaw is a round bar which allows precise measurement of tube/Pipe wall thickness.
- 0-8’’ caliper – Using this you can measure 8”/200mm range object.
- 0-12” – Using this you can measure 12”/300mm range object.
- 0-40’’ – Using this you can measure 40”/1000mm range object.
- 6’’ Groove Outside – It’s Designed for the measurement of Hard-to-Reach Inside Grooves and Dimensions.
- Snap caliper – It’s used to measure thickness of an object.
Among these calipers igaging absolute origin 0-6″ digital electronic caliper is very popular in caliper users.
Let’s take a look at igaging calipers features
Accuracy – Almost every igaging caliper comes with these resolution and accuracy. (Resolution: 0.0005″/0.01mm; Accuracy: 0.001″ / 0.02mm). Which clearly indicates accuracy of igaging calipers. Before purchasing any igaging caliper don’t forget to check that caliper accuracy details from description section.
Water and dust resistance – All igaging calipers are comes with IP54 protection. Which means all the calipers are protected from dust and water. But one things you should know that is you can’t immerse any caliper into water because of water resistance.
IP54 protection means Protected from limited dust ingress and limited protection from water spray from any direction, limited water ingress.
Battery life – Almost igaging calipers are loaded with 3V CR2032 Battery. They claimed for normal usage battery can lasting two years. After that you have to change its battery. By the way all igaging caliper have low battery indication feature. So you can easily know when you have to change your battery.
Note – Don’t use igaging calipers on low battery. It can bring flaw in measurement.
Usb cable – Usb cable can be used to computerized measurements. All of the igaging calipers are supported “SPC output”. Having an “SPC Output” means you are able to press a button and send that data to a computer or data collector for data recording.
Igaging caliper has IP54 protection that will give you water drop and dust resistant. It provides durability and it is backed by 2 years of limited periods warranty. Though this caliper is providing you so many features still it’s price is under $40 which means its affordable to every single buyer.
Igaging caliper will provide you an accuracy of 0.001″ / 0.02mm; Range: 6″/150mm range and this caliper have a resolution of 0.0005″/0.01mm which makes this caliper really a special.
The best facility you will get from Igaging caliper is you do not need to set zero your caliper all the time which you can’t find in any other caliper.
Igaging caliper will provide you Ip54 protection that will provide you water drop and dust resistant which make this Igaging caliper really special from the other caliper.